- Level O: Third/ fourth semester undergraduate students with Mathematics as one of the Major/Main subjects
- Level I: Fifth/ sixth semester undergraduate students with Mathematics as one of the Major/Main subjects OR participants of MTTS Level O.
- Level II: First/ second semester postgraduate students with Mathematics as one of the Major/Main subjects OR participants of MTTS Level I.
How to Apply?
- Students have to prepare their applications online.
- A detailed help on ‘preparing the application form + recommendation form online‘ can be found at this page.
- After carefully understanding the instructions, please proceed to prepare the MTTS 2018 application form and recommendation form at this page.
- Note that only the application forms and recommendation forms prepared via the MTTS Online Applications System will be accepted.
- Take a printout of the application form and recommendation form prepared online.
- Get the recommendation form signed by one of your mathematics professors, request him/her to put it in a sealed envelope.
- Post the signed application form and recommendation form to the address mentioned in the application form itself (towards the bottom of the second page of application form)
- The signed print out of the online generated application form and recommendation form should reach the Programme Director by the last date mentioned below.
Important : Please go through the instructions page and the MTTS-FAQ page at this website before sending any queries to us.
The selection will be purely on merit, based on consistently good academic record and the recommendation letter from a mathematics professor closely acquainted with the candidate.
The list of selected candidates will be posted on the MTTS website by the date given below. Only selected candidates will be informed of their selection by email.
Candidates selected for the programme will be paid sleeper class return train fare by the shortest route and will be provided free board and lodging for the duration of the course.
For any queries related to MTTS 2018 (not covered in the FAQ section or any other page of this site), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org