MTTS Trust is a non-profit educational trust with registration number 154/IV/16 registered at the Sub Registrar Office at Serilingampally, Ranga Reddy District of the Telangana State, India on 28th of December 2018.
Its registered office is at the following address:
A-401, E T Classic, Near GHMC PJR Stadium,
HUDA Colony, Chandanagar,
Hyderabad 500 046,
Objects for which the Trust is founded are:
- The trust will be a Non-Profit Education Trust
- Professor S Kumaresan, with the help of some committed mathematicians has been organizing MTTS Programme (a summer training camp in Mathematics) since 1993. The alumni of this programme now serve as the faculty and research scholars in all the leading institutes of the country. To serve students of remote areas and who were not exposed to good training, it was later expanded to mini-MTTS camps and PTMT camps. All these training camps since 1993 were funded by the National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM). The primary object of this trust is to continue organizing such camps and any other training camps as deemed necessary or important for the country to keep its eminence in higher mathematics
- To provide training in Mathematics to students of colleges, universities and to teachers of colleges and universities in India, promote higher study and research in mathematics, mathematics education, and its allied subjects and their applications
- To bring out lecture note series of high quality in any branch of mathematics
- To convene annual training programme inviting applications openly
- To help any other academic institution in India to organize such programmes if it is on the line of objects of the trust
- Any other activity for the development of mathematics in the country
Office bearers and trustees
- S. Kumaresan (President) (Webpage)
- Ajit Kumar (Managing Trustee) (Webpage)
- A J Jayanthan (Trustee)
- Bhaba K Sarma (Trustee)
- B S Upadhyaya (Trustee)
- G Santhanam (Trustee)
- Vishnu Namboothiri K (Trustee) (Webpage)
From 2018 January onwards all the activities which were supervised by the MTTS Core Committee will be managed by the MTTS Trust.
For any questions related to the Trust, please contact us.