The core committee was responsible for the conduct of the MTTS, mini MTTS and PTMT programmes until the formation of the MTTS Trust. It consisted of the following members:
- S Kumaresan, University of Hyderabad (kumaresa at gmail.com)
- G. Santhanam, IIT Kanpur (gsanthana at gmail.com)
- A J Jayanthan, Goa University (ajjayanthan at gmail.com)
- Ajit Kumar, ICT Mumbai (ajit72 at gmail.com)
- Bhaba Kumar Sarma, IIT Guwahati (bks at iitg.ernet.in)
- V Muruganandam, NISER, Bhubaneswar (vmuruganandam at gmail.com)
- Vishnu Namboothiri K, Government College for Women, Thiruvananthapuram (Department of Collegiate Education), Kerala (kvnamboothiri at gmail.com)
Prof. S. Kumaresan, whose untiring efforts and leadership evolved MTTS as the most successful mathematics training programme, likes to acknowledge people and organizations who supported him for the conduct of the programme:
Here is a partial list of people who have helped me in the past and continue to lend their support for MTTS.
- The NBHM (National Board for Higher Mathematics) for funding the programme for the past several years.
- Inder K.Rana, IIT, Bombay who was the Local Coordinator in the first three years of MTTS and whose organizational abilities set the trend for me.
- Dr. G. Santhanam , Department of Mathematics, IIT-K, Kanpur for reminding me of various things related to MTTS.
- Dr. Ajit Kumar, Department of Mathematics, Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai for designing the webpages and reminding me of various things related to MTTS.
- Dr. K Vishnu Namboothiri, Govt. Colleg for Women, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala (Department of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala) for creating an Online Registration of MTTS
- Mr. Antony, Media R. & D., Mumbai for printing MTTS posters, souvenir and other documents for last couple of years.
- Mr. Nair of Scientific Books who supplies the books to the venues directly.
- The Resource people of the MTTS Programmes who sacrificed their vacation and contributed to MTTS.
- The Local Coordinators of the previous MTTS Programmes who took care of the organization of MTTS and let me concentrate on the academic aspects of the Programme.
- The participants of the previous MTTS Programmes who spread good words about MTTS.
- The School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Hyderabad for lending its support to the MTTS programme.
- The members of my family, Kalai, Siva and Bharathi who have borne my absence during the MTTS camps as well as my preoccupation with MTTS.